Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Bestfriend's Wedding

6 April 2006 @ The Church of Jesus Christ in the Latter Day Saints White Plains, QC/Kamayan Restaurant EDSA Greenhills

My girl-bestfriend in high school married her churchmate Sam last April 6, 2006. She just turned 22 on the 30th of the same month. My 22-year old "ex"-GF also tied the knot, this time a month earlier (March 12). I am turning 22 this September... Now, I ask myself, am I old enough to follow suit? or am I just an immature/childish little boy who still wants to enjoy the independent life of a bachelor? I assume that the latter one is more plausible.

What is the right age to wed someone? I hope for an ideal family life though I expect for the opposite.

Anyway, here are some of the moments I shared with my bestfriend Pam (and her groom Sam) on her wedding day with some of my closest friends in LICS: Jam, JFel and Jaycee (plus Noah with her husband and baby).







|
Superman Returns