Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Time after Time

Here I am, updating my blog after n number of days. Why do I have the time to do it? Guess why? Simple... Winston told me to come as early as 8am (I came around 10am -> hehe) so that we can arrive early as well at NBI Carriedo and can also go to Sampaloc for his quest for the "PERFECT LAPTOP" before meeting our Circuit01 friends around 4:30pm for a movie/bowling gimmick at Megamall. And what did I get to see? -> a Winston who hasn't taken a bath - in his full sleeping attire. And it's already 11am... O well, what a waste of precious time. Anyway, this might really be what are friends for - to understand each other's shortcomings.

Okay, too much about my rant...

What I really want to tell you is my own wasting of precious time these recent days. After my short stint in e-PLDT Ventus, I morphed from being a nocturnal yuppie into a 20-something bum in a wink of an eye. Instead of devoting my 5 weekdays working on my thesis, I usually stay at home, playing Diablo II, Age of Empires II/III, Nemesis of the Roman Empire and the infamous Counterstrike - with my fellow-bum-cousins/friends. I and my thesis partner haven't submitted any progress report, save one (the first and so far the only), to our thesis adviser.

That is why I must work double time and allot my nights studying and working on the ins and outs of our ECE198 project. You will surely see me online frequently until June 6 - the first DSP general meeting for the coming semester. We are expected to report about the development of our project.

That's all for now. Hope to hear a lot from you dear readers and expect to hear more from me soon.

Au revoir!
|
Superman Returns