Friday, June 23, 2006

Hanging by a Moment

Everytime I surf the internet whether in school, at home or in a computer shop, my routine includes visiting my friends' blogs aside from checking of e-mail and chatting through Yahoo! Messenger. I hate it when all I see from their sites are the same old articles I just viewed a day or two ago. I expect them at least to reply to my and other people's comments or to post new tagboard messages. The catch is, I myself do not have all the time in the world to update my own blog; moreover, not every moment of my life is a worthy journal entry.

Just like this week, I am literally hanging in limbo. My thesis project got stuck in the middle of nowhere. After running the speech training part, testing should follow. But, three error messages popped out from the screen. I am not that sure if I should categorize them as a simple syntax error or a more complicated file access error. The first is obviously easier to debug than the latter. After all, all of the commands and tools that I and my thesis partner are using can be found from the tutorial book that we have. (Haha, I clarified my own confusion...) Fine - it might have been an error within any of the files that I am using. But, which file? Our progress report with our adviser will start in 10 minutes. Good luck to me.

Because of these boring happenings in my life these past days, I use my "blogging time" usefully by re-discovering my journalist-ic potentials and practicing my writing skills. Back in elementary and high school days, I was a sports news/feature/developmental communication writer. That's the reason why you can find here lots of articles not about myself but about the world of sports, showbusiness/movie industry and current events.

Okay, this may be enough to appease myself and my friends who are all clamouring for new posts and recent updates. Get back to work, Mister!
|
Superman Returns