Friday, June 30, 2006

Stuck in a Moment

... and I can't get out of it.

One week after hanging by a moment, I am literally stuck in a moment. Last week, there were three error messages - now, there's only one (okay, that's an improvement). However, the error message HERest +6510 is not listed in the tutorials so I have to search for it in the archives of the HTK website. I found no clear and direct solution to my problem there. It's Friday once again, six hours from now, my project adviser will witness another non-progressive progress report. Again, good luck to me.

By the way, if I haven't mentioned about it, the title of the thesis I am currently working on is:
"AUTOMATIC WORD RECOGNITION SYSTEM AND PHONEME-LEVEL SEGMENTATION OF THE FILIPINO SPEECH CORPUS USING HIDDEN MARKOV MODEL TOOLKIT."

Sounds weird to you? Sounds nerdy to me. :)

|
Superman Returns