Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Random 3

Hello!

SYKES®, a global leader in providing outsourced customer managements solutions and services, sent me a recruitment invite last week. I have yet to respond to its invitation and I do not know whether to take another call centre job or not considering my current work load (thesis and ECE121/EEE101 S.A.) this year. I cannot even think of a way how the company found me aside from the fact that I worked for ePLDT® Ventus for two weeks. Honestly, I do not consider myself being in customer-service-line-of-duty for a long period of time.

Watcha think?

------------------------

Help!

I need a circuit schematic of a pre-emphasis filter with a zero-crossing at 500 Hz, 3dB-point at 2.12 kHz and a 17dB-gain at 15 kHz. The gain at 19 kHz must also be less than that at 15 kHz.

Immediate reply requested. Thank you. :)

----

EDIT:
Help received already, thanks POCH!
Additional inputs still welcome.

------------------------

Ole! Ole! Ole!

FOOTBALL: FIFA World CupTM (Germany)
4 July 2006
Host Germany suffered a sorry loss in the hands of fellow three-time champs Italy, 2-0 at extra time (119' and 121+' during their semifinal game in Dortmund Tuesday night (Berlin time). Italy marched into the championship showdown with either France or Portugal, continuing the 12-year cycle of entering the Finals - 1970, 1982, 1994 and 2006.

------------------------

Yihee!!!

Are soulmates made in heaven? Read about it.
|
Superman Returns