Thursday, July 13, 2006

Random 4

The upper part of my face (from the nose up) aches as if the pain is from hell. I don't know if it's just my usual MIND-graine due to long period of staring at my computer monitor, running endless programs for my project and soldering audio amplifier/pre-emphasis filter circuits, or sinusitis because of the changing climate these past days. Tropical storm FLORITA brought BRRRRRing chills to everyone.

------------------------

I haven't come home since Tuesday morning. I miss our house especially my mother's cooking prowess.

------------------------

Vanuatu islanders are this year's happiest people according to a survey; though, for me, Pinoys are still the ones deserving to be called such.

------------------------

Florita has exited the Philippine area of responsibility. Classes resume tomorrow - oh, as if i were affected by the suspension of classes yesterday and today.

------------------------

Judgment day is less than a month from now. Help us, Lord.

Fingers crossed...

------------------------

Got no dough... How I wish I got paid, the sooner the better, for my job as Mike Abundo's assistant in EEE 34, EEE 101 and ECE 121.

------------------------

I am craving for my el favoritos: chocolate, frap, ice cream and Italian food. I know, I need lots of moolah to satiate my taste buds.
|
Superman Returns