Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Temporary Sign-Off

I may not be able to post for a considerable number of days (or weeks). My attention will be (hopefully) devoted to a very important project and its documentation.

I will surely miss the chance to comment on matters like Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's 6th State of the Nation Address last Monday and the damage tropical typhoon Glenda (formerly known as Gloria) smashed into the Philippine Islands.

Okay, just to satiate my itch... GMA's SONA was plagued with mere "Promises and Praises" and did not present the actual state of our country. Her slideshow presentation completely overshadowed the true sentiments and clamour of a great number of Filipinos. I, for one, do not support the proposed change in our current government system and the abolition of our Senate which, in my humblest opinion, funtioned impartially - avoiding, as much as possible, partisan decision-making in the last few decades.

Okay, that's enough... By the way, classes resume tomorrow - business as usual.

As for me, I am now signing-off...

...but just for awhile!

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns