Friday, September 01, 2006

BER-days

The Yuletide Season starts today in the Philippines with the first day of the first BER-month September falling on a Friday. It's exactly 115 days before Christmas Day and, ehem, 5 days before my 22nd BIRTHDAY!!! Who would've thought? Haha.

Speaking of BER-days, err, I mean BIRTHDAYS, many of my loved ones and friends (Barkadahan, Berks, LICS, LYC, etc) are celebrating their own birth anniversaries within this season - before 2006 bids farewell. Let's have a quick run down of these beings - you might want to prepare them presents on their special days.

AUGUST
18 - Tatay
30 - Paolo Enrico Encomienda
31 - Norman Edward Valdez

SEPTEMBER
1 - Rica Ana Magbalana
2 - Ryan Joy Mabilin, Arthur Ryan Peña
3 - Mark Anthony Carlos
4 - Mr. Alfred Rivera, Annie Rose Sanoria
6 - Who else? ----> (: ME :)
8 - Anna Katrina Almeda
14 - Baby Krystal
16 - Mark William Despi
17 - Romeliza Ejercito
20 - Leon Marco Ebarle
25 - Marien Dy
29 - Marie Elma Domingo

OCTOBER
5 - Maria Rochelle Diswe
7 - Adrian Menguito
18 - Marco Paolo Florcruz
20 - Elizabeth Sagucio
29 - Winston Sumalia
30 - Juan Feliciano Cuevas
31 - Almond Mendiola, Emiliano Pugoy

NOVEMBER
2 - Kristine Espinosa
4 - Carlos Miguel Castro
5 - Ma. Zasha Alano, Jose Alejandro Angeles
7 - Jim Ruther Nill
13 - Allan "OCHIE" Eviota (Bestfriend1)
17 - Baby Matthew
18 - Romarie Lorenzo
21 - Regina Unsay
22 - Ivy Jhoanna Chua, Arolf John Hubilla (Bestfriend2), John Carlo Lara, Ralph Francis Miranda
23 - Charmaine Diaz
24 - Ate, Maria Filonila Alcaraz, Larisse Gale Garcia, Ann Frances Gondra,
28 - Norilaine Castillo, Ma. Clarissa Contreras, Francis Dave Magbalana

DECEMBER
13 - Neil Michael Axalan, Ron Kelvin Palacol
25 - OUR SAVIOUR
30 - Karlene Denolo, Eugene Opelinia
31 - Joeleth Francisco Al-Bugami, Israel Polintan

Did I miss anyone? I hope I did not. Well, if I did miss any important figure in my life, please notify me immediately so I can update my calendar. Haha.

To all the celebrants/celebrators, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more to come! Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all (in advance, hehe)!

Labels: , , , , ,

|
Superman Returns