Saturday, October 21, 2006

Arrovo

I declare this day my lucky day. I went to Phillipine National Bank UP Campus Branch and withdrew PhP400.00. Just like what I always do whenever I need money and ask McATM for back-up, I checked the 4 100-peso bills and to my surprise - this time, all are Arrovo bills! Arrovo bills are limited edition paper notes which were accidentally printed with the wrong spelling of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's name (obviously, the "y" was replaced by "v").

I immediately told my pakner Ivy, who was with me that time, regarding my "fortune" and she requested me to withdraw some more for her. All in all, I now have 8 Arrovo bills plus 5 more which Ivy bought from me. I heard that each can cost up to PhP1000.00 when sold to money collectors and museum/antique houses. I gave Ivy a friendly rate.

For those who are interested, and if you think you are my friend, tell me and I can bargain the other 7 (I want to keep at least 1).

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns