Friday, October 20, 2006

Barkadahan

I really love going out with my college friends (UP Circuit Barkadahan) even though all we did earlier was to eat (a lot) and drink (coffee and frap). By the way, that "earlier" event was organized by our official "organizer" and birthday girl (HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY) - Liz. The following peeps were present in Kamayan Glorietta and some in Starbucks Greenbelt: Arpee, Bevan, Carlo and Kyle, Danes, Dyan, Elma, Fil, Ige, Ivan, Jeff, Jim, Liz, Norman, Ron and Kelly, Teejay, Tin and of course, me. Haha.

When the time comes that we are all part of the work force, may our strong bond remain intact. "Barkadahan trumps officemates." Haha.

P.S. Congratulations to my dear friend Fil for passing the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET). You made us proud. You are now a certified "guro". Haha.

P.P.S. Wait for the photo uploads of Dyan and Elma. They were the ones who brought camera phones earlier. Haha.

P.P.P.S. We surprised Liz with something for her birthday. We bought her a "not-so-big-and-something-no-one-should-boast-about" cake (with no candle, haha) and sang a happy birthday song for her at exactly 12 midnight. I hope you loved Danes's idea. Yes, it was his idea. Haha.

P.P.P.P.S. And that reminds me of the fact that I missed Ghe, Marien, May and Glenn; and by the way, I still am missing them. Haha.

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns