Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy

Happy Ending

As I bid farewell to my very comfortable and enjoyable workplace (I'll definitely miss Logan, my ever reliable computer) in the UP Digital Signal Processing Laboratory (the best research lab in UP EEE), me and my labmates held our sem-ender last Saturday 28 October 2006 - a simple and short event yet a sweet and solemn one. Well, the "solemn" part is subjective.

Mam Gev, Sir Franz, Sir Jor-el, Mam Tess (from neighboring IML/Microlab) and Mam Dae plus Amiel, Danes, Fed, Geof, Ivy, Leo, Lyand, Mark, Micael, Pau, Tiyaw and I were all present during our Bowling/Billiards "tournament" at Xybrbowl Katipunan Ave./Aurora Blvd. Our dinner was also mouth-watering and came in an almost unlimited supply (spaghetti in white sauce, chicken barbecue and java rice with bottomless iced tea, fruit salad and cakes from Red Ribbon). Here are some of the moments stolen by Pau's digicam.






After the event, I, Danes, Ivy, Leo and Mark decided to spend the night at Amiel's house where we had a movie marathon and, as usual, food trip. We were able to watch Click, Just My Luck, Just Friends, Curious George, Scary Movie 4, Cassanova and Over the Hedge - seven movies straight!!!


Happy Birthday

Happy 22nd birthday to Liz (Oct20), Winston (Oct29), JFel (Oct30) and Emil (Oct31) and happy 23rd birthday to Almond (Oct31). Painom naman diyan!!! Haha.


Happy Halloween

Trick or treat!

Labels: , , ,

|
Superman Returns