Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tagged

by Ivy.


Once tagged by this entry, write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. In the end of it, pick six of your friends and tag them! (No tag backs). This explanation must be included, of course.

So here it goes:

1. At any circumstance, I can manage to sleep or take a short nap (even when riding a jeepney, when bombarded by loud noise, when the lights are ON, under extreme heat or during a "standing-room-only" scenario inside the MRT). I am the kind of person described by the phrase "masandal tulog".

2. Ironically, I can stay awake for around 48 hours straight.

3. I am an E-AJI addict.

4. I have recently doubled my appetite as compared to what I had a couple of years ago. I currently weigh 145 lbs (...and counting).

5. I love taking a bath.

6. I sing whenever I am in the bathroom (except in EEE).

(To know me more, read: Ten Things You Didn't Know About Niño)

Now I'm tagging Dyan, Elma, Fil, May, Danep and Winston. Keep it going!

Labels: , ,

|
Superman Returns