Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Gift(s)

My long-time hunt for a decent job that is somehow related to my course in college will hopefully end before the year ends as I undergo a medical examination tomorrow for Accenture before a contract signing later in the afternoon. However, NEC also scheduled me for a final interview Wednesday next week. (See previous posts regarding my job applications.)

Here's my dilemma: which one will I have to pick over the other? It's like I'm about to choose a DETOUR option in one of the legs of The Amazing Race.

<< HIGH-END or HIGH-VALUE >>

In HIGH-END, I can apply everything I learned in college plus more - I can acquire many other things while working - because I will deal with various hardware devices and software applications in NEC. By the way, NEC specializes in network and technology solutions.

In HIGH-VALUE, I will be a junior software engineer with a not-so-lucrative starting salary in Accenture but many experts told me that fiscal and personal growth in Accenture is considerably rapid and high market value is assured once I leave the company.

So, pick one!

----

SEASON'S GREETINGS EVERYONE!!!

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns