Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Beginning

The year has just started. It's high time for trying new things and doing everything twice as well as I used to.

----

Bad Habit

While waiting for the job offers from HP and NEC (I already got one from Accenture), I usually stay at home every single day of the week. It's only at review classes during Saturdays and Sundays that I have the chance to go out. Unfortunately, instead of studying at home, I usually can't help but spend precious hours in front of the TV watching almost all of the programs and movies shown on Animax, Cinemax, ESPN, ETC, HBO, JackTV, and StarNetworks.

----

'Good' Friday

Meanwhile, last Friday, I and Clarwin accomplished a multitude of tasks plus more. We already got the official copies (in NSO SecPa paper) of our birth certificates. We also toured Ayala to hunt for job vacancies late in the morning; he was interviewed on-the-spot at NEC Philippines. We. then, visited Lizelle at Safeway in RCBC Plaza. Early in the afternoon, CL obtained his SSS number. Late in the afternoon, we dropped by EEE building and pretended to be MS students. (That was fun!!!) ... And the greatest part of the day - we went to Kapuluan to renew our faith that we somehow neglected for the past year(s). Later in the evening, we parted ways - he went to meet a batchmate for business reasons and I went to May's house to meet some 01s (Danes, Dyan, Fil, Ghe, Liz, and May) for a videoke night. I ended the night at home playing with my very cute 6-year-old niece and 8-month-old nephew.

---

Smart Start

Hopefully, before the month ends, I may eventually start working in and working with a company where I can apply all the knowledge I learned from UP and enhance my skills that will surely make my market value soar higher.

----

Cheers!!! :)

Labels: , ,

|
Superman Returns