Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mixilog

Have you ever received a very good news but you felt a certain guilt and sorrow after receiving the said news? Well, this week, a mix of different emotions fell unto me after passing the second examination at TREND MICRO.

To further elaborate, I really did not give my full heart when I took the exams at TREND during the past two weekends. I have even missed a couple of days of my usual shift in the office. In short, TREND is not on top of my preferred companies. I find it unfair to those who really want to work at TREND and yet did not make it all the way to week three. Nevertheless, since I made it this far, I will give my best shot this week. Gordon, anyway, has just started week one yesterday and soon, EJ, Ivy and Paul will also enter TREND next week or so. I hope they will eventually join me after their own apprenticeship program.

----

More good news...

HP Ortigas told me earlier during my first interview there that they will possibly hand me a separate offer apart from HP Ayala's future offer. It's all up to me, according to my interviewer, which department I would like to be part of.

Sounds cool, eh?!

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns