Thursday, April 05, 2007

OWWS?

One Week and counting down...
Six more days to go before the board exam. Too many materials to read and study, too little time...
----
Wondrin'?
I went to UP Church of the Holy Sacrifice with May and Carlo this evening for a Holy Week confession. When I told the priest (who I personally know because of Kaps) that my last confession was four years ago, he was shocked and awed! He also said that maybe I have mistaken of the fact that confessions must be done at least once in four years and not once a year. Haha. Anyway, I cannot tell much more than that or else, I would break the vow of secrecy, so let's just stop there.
----
With Glenn's permission.
I'll be spending about three days and two nights at May's house so that we can study together and solve problems together. We also invited other co-reviewees so that we can share notes with each other and ask each other questions regarding the board exam topics. Tomorrow is a hectic day for review.
----
Should be studying!!!
Hey Mister! You should be studying!

Labels: , , ,

|
Superman Returns