Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Idle Here, There, Everywhere

Idle /'I-d&l/ (adjective) 1 : lacking worth or basis : vain ; 2 : not occupied or employed: as a : having no employment : inactive b : not turned to normal or appropriate use c : not scheduled to compete ; 3 a : shiftless, lazy b : having no evident lawful means of support.

Idleness is what we, HP new hires, experience here at the office. Some say it's a usual happening especially when one is in an entry-level position. But somehow, I feel a bit guilty just sitting down, surfing the net, and blogging/chatting to kill time. On Friday, another payday comes. I will once again enjoy a salary for attending trainings once in a while and for bumming around the office halls. To tell you the truth, upon arriving to my cubicle, my batchmates would instantly invite me for a coffee break and after a brief email checking, lunch break na! WTF!?!? Haha.

Anyway, to lessen my guilt, many of my upperclass officemates told me that once I assume the responsibility that I would suppose to takeover and once our assigned project kick-off, I would definitely miss these idle moments of my HP life.

So, Onin, enjoy the moment while it still lasts.

Labels: , , ,

|
Superman Returns