Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Every Day of 2008

Where did you begin 2008?
== At home with family and relatives.

What was your status by Valentine's day of 2008?
== Busy? Away? Idle? Ah, single. Hehe.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
== Yes. Dental checkups and internal medicine consultations.

Did you have any encounters with the police?
== Nope.

What did you purchase over $500?
== The closest to $500 is the wedding gift worth US$250 (or CND$350) I bought for Glenn&May. Since that was a group gift, divide that amount by 23. Haha.

Did you know anybody who got married?
== Neil, Nel&OJ, Kristine and my bestfriends Glenn&May. Did I miss anyone?

Did you know anybody who passed away?
== None in my family or close friends.

What sporting events did you attend?
== F1 viewings, The Aquino Cup, Bowling, Tennis and Volleyball games.

What concerts/shows did you go to?
== Loverage @ UP Fair and Incubus Pacific Rim Tour

Where do you live now?
== Taguig

Describe your birthday.
== Same as last year. Haha.

What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did?
== Witness my two bestfriends getting married to each other. Aaaawwww.

Any new additions to your family?
== None.

What was your best month?
== None of the 12 months stood out from the rest. Wala akong maisip e. Haha.

Who was your best drinking buddy?
== Pugoy and Cholle! Haha. Puwede rin si Randy. Or si Domz... at si Apollo hahahahaha.

Made new friends?
== A lot! Check my FB. Hehe.

Any regrets?
== Yeah, quite a few.

What do you want to change in 2009?
== If change is equal to improve, then my answer is CAREER!

Overall, how would you rate this year?
== 9.42477795/10 --> this is basically 3pi.

Have any life changes in 2008?
== Meron naman.

Get a new job?
== In 2009? I sure will think about it.


How old did you turn this year?
== 24

Did anything embarrassing?
== All the time.

Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
== Why should anyone deny it if he did? Labo men! And yeah, I know not just one, not two... but three Davids. Haha.

Start a new hobby?
== Why not?

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
== Who isn't? Move on guys!

Drank Starbucks in 2008?
== A lot. I have 1 1/2 planners - haha I mean, I was able to fill up 1 1/2 cards with stickers.

Been naughty or nice?
== More naughty than nice haha. Pero I'm still the same nice guy you know. C'mon, I'm serious. Hehe.

What are you wishing for in 2009?
== World peace. Seriously...

Done something you've regretted?
== Natanong na 'to ah. Yes, yes, yes! Kulit mo!

Lost someone?
== I thinks so.

Cut class?
== N/A

Was involved in something you'll never forget?
== Many times.

Cooked a gross meal?
== I don't cook. Haha. I mean, I don't cook gross meals.

Lost something important to you?
== I think so.

Got a gift you adore?
== I think so.

Tripped over a coffee table?
== I don't think so.

Dyed your hair?
== Never.

Came close to losing your life?
== Not yet. Haha. Knock on wood.

Went to a party?
== Partey! Tugs tugs tugs tugtugtugs tugs tugs!

Read a great book?
== No, 'cause I'm a loser. Hehe.

2008: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES

Did you meet any new friends this year?
== E natanong na rin 'to eh.

Did you dislike anyone?
== A few people.

Did you grow apart from anyone?
== Maybe.

Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
== No! I love my friends.



2008: YOUR BIRTHDAY

Did you have a cake?
== Yup.

Did you get any presents?
== Yup.



2008: ALL ABOUT YOU

Did you change at all this year?
== Just a bit.

Did you change your lifestyle?
== Just a bit.

Were you in school?
== Nope.

Did you have a job?
== Yup.

Did you drive?
== See (Read a great book?).

Did anyone close to you give birth?
== Zasha and Pam (?).

Did you go on any vacations?
== Short ones, yes.

Would you change anything about yourself now?
== Change is a constant thing. Bring it on!



2008: WRAP UP

Was 2008 a good year?
== Yes.

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
== It can only get better.

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns