Saturday, January 10, 2009

Aching Knee, There, Everywhere

After playing tennis in Meralco Ortigas this afternoon, I decided to visit Gold's Gym which is just walking-distance away from the tennis court. I ran a couple of KMs and lifted a few weights to at least shed the remaining pounds I accumulated during the holidays. I didn't finish my target 3K run on the tread mill because I felt a prickling pain on my left knee. I can tolerate the chronic pain on my right big toe joint (may be caused by uric acid - haha ayaw pa kasi mag-pacheck-up), but the one on my knee is excruciating (yes naman, excruciating daw o, hehe).

So I just went to Megamall to canvass prizes of latest sportswears, winter clothes and luggages and to buy groceries and stuff my father told me to purchase for him. While strolling, the hurting was aggravated by the low temperature inside the mall and the fact that I was just wearing a knee-level shorts.

Now at home, the weather is causing more severe pain and if this should become worse tomorrow, I might follow Cholle's advise to ask for Alaxan's help. Harhar.

====

P.S.
To-do's for 2009:

1. Improve serve and groundstroke shot.
2. Heal this aching knee before the 5K run on January 25.
3. Focus on Gebze and on Gebze alone!

Labels: , , ,

|
Superman Returns