Saturday, June 27, 2009

Because...

...I don't want to break my streak of posting at least one article per month, so here it is.

Am I too busy that I couldn't take a break and write something here? Or was there just nothing for me to write about all month long? Maybe the latter... Nadal lost at Roland Garros and opted not to play at SW19, my project cutover was postponed to July thus prevented me from watching the Turkish Grand Prix live, and yeah, I was glad that Lakers won their 15th NBA championship trophy but I chose to post updates through my facebook and twitter accounts. Even the photos of my "summer escapades" with my relatives, elementary and college friends - they are all uploaded either in friendster or facebook.

But I miss multiply... So here it is. June 2009, you can officially end now. Hehe.

====

PS: I just might as well promote my twitter account, follow me at https://twitter.com/onindje.

PPS: RIP to the 216 passengers and 12 crew members of Air France Flight 447, 76 people in Harmony Gold's Mine in South Africa, 52 people in combat in the Amazon Rainforest, Neda and other Iranians, David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson - who all died this month.

PPPS: Happy birthday to all June celebrants and congratulations to all June brides and grooms.

Labels: ,

|
Superman Returns