Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Nth Time

Before anything else, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all!!!

----

I'll be having my 5th interview at HP Ayala tomorrow morning. Apart from the four previous interviews I had at Robinson's Summit Center, I also had one at San Miguel Properties Center in Ortigas.

I hope, now that I am out of Trend Micro, I will finally land an acceptable position (and compensation) in Hewlett-Packard. Wish me luck guys!

----

Saying that last night's LOVERAGE Rock Concert (UP Fair's Tuesday show) was a blast is an understatement. It was my org's first UP Fair stint and we kicked asses!!! (Especially those of the other orgs... Haha!) Bamboo was the main and exclusive performer of the night and other notable bands such as Calla Lily, Sugarfree, Itchyworms, etc. literally and figuratively made some noise.

More about this on my next post. 'Til then...

Labels: , , , , ,

|
Superman Returns